And let’s end it all with some ED BOYS! I been doodling the gang on and off for like, two weeks now. This was hardly a real request being filled— rather than just an excuse to draw this. :I
"Do they smoke grass out in space man, or do they smoke AstroTurf?"
Using references while doodling is for chumps.
Reposting my randomly generated lands due to a bunch of image failures on the previous post. Remembering how fun these were makes me want to do some more!
this is freakking beautiful
Holy crap I love fanart of SBURB lands. Like, love love love. Those are particularly well-drawn, I’m jealous of that pixel art.
ya you prolly already guessed. more twotter stuff
Steampunk prosthesis with gears activated by movement.
By Christopher Snell via sizvideos
oh shit. This is fucking rad.
That shit is fire.
I DON’T EVEN NEED ANY CONTEXT TO SAY I’M SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS EPISODE OKAY *VIBRATES*
Slayin while he slays …He’s becoming relvent in my interests again … .that fucker
ok but what about disabled robots
robots with glitches nobody can figure out how to/cares about enough fix
robots who were never finished so they’re missing parts/limbs/ect
autistic robots who overheat and shut down if they have to process too much sensory input
nonverbal robots who’s voice boxs dont work
disabled robots bonding with disabled humans
Hey! So yeah, I decided to open up commissions! (if you’re having trouble reading what’s on the first thing, I strongly suggest opening it on a new tab)
As you can see, I’ll be drawing some pretty simple stuff! Some basic shading and some flat colours here and there.
- 15 US dollers for each piece
- +$4 for each additional character (only up to 2 additional charas)
- PAYPAL ONLY (ask for email via inbox, then all communication will be via email)
***I WILL DRAW***
- simple shippy stuff like hand holding/cuddles (take in count that you can ask to have up to 3 ppl in the illustration, so you can go OT3 crazy)
- shirtless people
- softcore gore
- simple objects
***I WILL NOT DRAW***
- overly complicated objects
- overly complicated poses
- Any details should be discussed via email ONLY.
- Any reference pictures you may have would be incredibly helpful, so please keep that in mind.
- There will Only be 4 slots open. Please do not insist.
- Take in mind that I’m not a fast artist. I don’t like rushing stuff so I can provide a satisfactory piece of work in the end.
- If you’re not sure how paypal works, I strongly suggest you read this.
- Feel free to visit my art tag to find more examples.
- REMEMBER. ONLY WAIST/THIGHS UP VIEWS.
- If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me.
Signal boosts are highly appreciated!
DID YUO KNOE: Gravity Falls creator Alex Hirsch is credited for voicing the character Bill Cipher, but in actuality, Bill is possessing Alex and using him as a vessel to speak to the outside world.
Hirsch accidentally traded his soul to Cipher at the age of seven for a Snickers bar.
The entirety of the show Gravity Falls is just an elaborate cry for help.
Super HD images of the Portal light shining throughout the town.